4.04.2007

Blog Bandwagon and HAWAII!!

So we decided to jump on the blog bandwagon. Garr has his toy blog, so we thought I could keep everyone in the loop with the Dean blog. We'll see how this goes!!

We just got back from an amazing trip to Hawaii. Thought i'd share the trip with all of you...

This was G's 3rd time and my 2nd so we thought we'd have our bubba come with us this time. SMF!!! Here are some pix of the great trip. This is me and G on the beach of beautiful Waikiki at sunset. Hawaii is so beautiful!

This is G's little girl Bubba. We'll not so little any more, she turns 16 in 2 weeks. CRAZY!!
This is the view from our hotel room lanai (balcony to the white man). We are pretty lucky, I was able to get a great rate at the Doubletree there in Waikiki. The beach was a block away! Can't beat the view of that beautiful beach (and Bubba)!

So the main reason we decided to go to Hawaii this year, other than to visit G's dad and step-mom was, G was going to meet is half sister for the first time. Kira. The family pic is below. It's G, Kira and Ed. She is so great. We all got a long so good together. (other than the near death experience...).
We did SOOO much while there we needed a vacation from our vacation. We snorkled (that's the near death I was talking about...), booggie boared, jumped off a huge rock at the North Shore and then ran into these guys... Can you believe how big they are??? I wanted to ride them! This is a beach on the North Shore and these turtles have been coming onto the shore for a billion years to sun bathe. Amazing huh! They have it roped off so you can't touch them so they keep coming back. I LOVE turtles. This pic is for you Nettie.

I'll post more pix of HI tomorrow. This blogging thing should keep me busy at nights now (maybe that's why G suggested that I do this....).

I hope you all come visit our blog often!! Love you all...

5 comments:

ANOB said...

Welcome to the 90's Mr. Banks. This is going to be SMF!!!! Thanks for helping me with my technotardedness(is this even a word?) I want to go to Hawaii. I guess going to the Bahama's and the Virgin Islands will have to do for a while!

Love you!

Joey and Nettifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joey and Nettifer said...

I deleted the above comment.
I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT MY BEST FRIEND AS A BLOG! I AM SO EXCITED TO READ IT ALL THE TIME!
Where do I even start with this blog entry. I love that you got to see those turtle. I am shocked at how huge they are and that you were really there. I can only dream of doing something like that.
I think it is so cute that they are just sleeping on the beach!
G's sister is really cute and I love that picture of you and G on the in the sunset! What a cute couple you are.
Bubba is turning 16! What the heck!
Love you and I can't wait to see you on Saturday!

zippa said...

Stef:) I am so flippin excited that you are doing the blog thing. I was so happy when I saw that you commented on our blog. It has been for freaking ever. I miss you. Your pics are awesome. I love Hawaii. Miles and I are going next month. That is so fun that Garrick has a sister. She is beautiful! You and Garrick are such a cute couple. I am lovin the turtles. I am excited to know what you are up to.
LUVS
Kristy

Lady Bills said...

DUDE

you forgot to tell me you are BLOGGING NOW... i don't if i should love you are hate you. that's always been our problem, hasn't it... the love/hate thing.

loves to you
hate your guts