4.05.2007

More Hawaii...

Thanks so much for all of your comments. This blog stuff is great!! I'm hooked!

So just a few more pix of Hawaii and I'll be done. I won't bore you any longer with our trip to paradise.

This pic below is just one of our cute little family. Me, G and Bubba. This pic was taken on the roof of the parents condo building. This is where their swimming pool is. Nice huh. It's gotta be a hard life living in Hawaii...

OK, so you remember in the last post I mentioned a near death experience? Well it was one of the scariest moments of my life. To make a long story short (too late...). We went snorkeling in Hunama Bay, we had just looked around in the shallow waters and we (G, me, bubba and Kira) wanted to see the big fish, so we swam past all the coral to the drop off. Little did we know that the area circled in the pic below is called the "danger zone". You can see where this is going... Well, we got caught in a crazy/strong rip current and it kept dragging us out to sea. G couldn't save us all so he had to call in the Hoff. The lifeguard brought us to safety and we were all alive and well. It is SO much different swimming in a pool than the sea... The sea was angry that day my friends....
The pix below are of a beach on the North Shore. This is a great beach. Great for boogie boarding and body surfing and getting your a$$ kicked by some pretty good waves. The 2 pix below are of this big rock that you can swim out to, climb up, and jump off into the ocean. It took some coaxing to get me to do it, but I did. The red dots are us. From left to right: Ed, Bubba, Kira, Me, and G. FUN!!
We had such a fantastic trip. It was fun to go back. Last time we went we got engaged. Wonderful memories.

4 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

I love the comment "the sea was angry". You are so funny! Sounds like you guys had a wonderful time. I love how blue the water looks! Jealous!

ANOB said...

That rock jumping looks totally scary but totally fun! You are so cool for actually jumping. Someday we will get to Hawaii and I will rock jump!

Love you!

Lady Bills said...

what a fun trip- you guys are so cute!

you being pulled out to sea reminds me of that time we went boating with tim and darrin and how G and I almost died because the currents in the lake we're pulling us away from the boat. then i think of sleeping in the boat that night with jennille and laughing because of... well... the conversations we heard that night.

oh the good good memories!

i miss you!

The Dean's said...

Pegs, I love you for bringing that up.... HAHAHA What a fun time...

LOVE YOU
S