4.08.2007

Tanner Park and Icecream

G and I take Toby to this awesome off leash dog park, Tanner Park. It is just this little hiking place with trails and a little river. We went the other night and Ang & the kids came along to play. I didn't get a pic of Toby at the park so this is just one we had... so you can se how freaking cute he is...G and Abe showin' us their muscles. At first Abe didn't want to show is muscles because "It's embarrasing!". How cute!!
Now, this is my absolute FAV pic!!! I don't have to words, I am without words....
Ang was getting the kids ready to come to the park and she told Rio to get her crocks on and she demanded to wear the pink boots. When she would walk, she would put her hands on her hips and shake her little bum... I just about died it was to adorable!!


After the park, G wanted to buy ice cream for all of us, so we went to this cute place called "Shivers". Great ice cream. They have this little train that the kids can sit in it. The ice cream cone the Skye has was HUGE. Her and Ang both got one of their own, Skye finished long before Ang and then she finished Rio's and Abe's. This girl is so much like me I could die.

3 comments:

ANOB said...

Thanks again for inviting us to go along to the dog park. The kids really loved it. The icecream was the best part they said. Of course! They couldn't wait to get home and tell kirk all about it. You know they all slept good that night. Love that!

xoxo!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Sounds like you guys had tons of fun! Love that you got to spend time with the kids! Love you!

Lady Bills said...

do you think she will let me borrow her cute pink boots???

AWESOME!