4.08.2007

Sometimes it's NOT so hard to say goodbye...

A big move in G's and my relationship... some BIG news... This is a first in our relationship...

That's right, it's.... A NEW CAR!!! (spoken like a game show announcer.)
It is a Suzuki Grand Vitara. And it is beautiful. It was on their showroom floor. It is a 2006 and has 7000 miles... So it is like brand new. It has a black interior and black and silver dashboard. 6 disc CD changer. A driver side window that rolls down, a volume button that works, not one rattle, and an A/C that works, and the engine light is not on... It is really so great to have a reliable car. G and I deserve it.

G has never bought a new car, and the first time I bought a car was... well, let's just say that the Larry H. Miller dealer saw me coming from a mile away. PS, never buy from Larry H. Miller, RIP OFF. G and I are now HUGE fans of CARMAX. If you buy your next car, go there!! They are great!
So, farewell Green Dream. You have been good to us the past 7 years...
YOU WILL BE MISSED!!!

4 comments:

ANOB said...

YEAH!!!!! You finally got a new car! That is soooo great. I am excited for you....a car that really works. Can't wait to check it out. Yes....we will miss the Green Dream....NOT!!!

love you

Joey and Nettifer said...

Love the new car! I can't wait to go for a new ride! I am so glad that you upgraded! So fun on Saturday! Love you!

Lady Bills said...

oh all of the memories of making out with you in the backseat of the green dream.. oh wait... was that you?

cool new ride... come pick me up from the airport in it next time i come, okay?

Darth Me said...

SO happy for you guys, I started up my own Blog page, for my rants and raves....nothing up there yet, but check out the Farm new stuff.