6.16.2007

Hair Cut, Computer, & The Kiddies

So many thing have been going on. Next week, i will have BIG NEWS... So stay tuned...

With summer here little Toby couldn't even walk a block without running to shade because his hair. So we got the boy buzzed. Look how freakin' cute he is with his dumbo ears. He is so much happier with the buzz cut!
It was time for Gar and I to upgrade the computer. With all his art and programs, we just need to... so we got the Mac Mini, and it is mini. It is so cute! So Beck and Gav bought our old computer. It was a sweet buy for those guys. Our old mac with all the program on it. So they came over the other night to pick it up and brought little Benjamin...

He LOVED playing with Toby, they wouldn't stop playing with each other. The are just to cute. Then Gar broke out the light saber and Benjamin had a ball. That thing is twice as big as he is.
Here are just some cute pix of the boy posing for me.
Right now Gar and I only have one car... I had to work late the other day and Gar had rehearsal, so Ang was so nice to pick me and at work and take me home. On the way to my house, we stopped the the golden arches and picked up so gourmet food and went back to my place and hung out. It was a blast. The look on Rio's face... HAHAHA!!

3 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Toby looks so adorable! Those kids are so stinking cute! I feel really lucky to know your news!

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! B is so freaking cute!!! Keep takin pix of Becks kids for me!!!

ANOB said...

Thanks for letting us hangout.It was fun. My kids love going to your house. Love Rio's face.