10.01.2007

Gooooooooooooooooaaaaallllll!!!

So we have these great friend who have season tickets to the Salt Lake Real. Every once and a while, when they can't use their tickets (which are GREAT seat by the way), they give us a call and see if we want to use them. Ang and I were at the opening game, it was a blast.

We got a call to use the tickets about a week or so ago and low and behold, they were for the Real vs Galaxy. YES... David Beckham and the LA Galaxy...
Ummm, hello, can you say HOTTIE.... I was so ecstatic to see him play in person. I have been following the MLS a little and know the Mr. Beckham had been injured, so I looked on their website to see if he would be playing and was so PISSED when I read this...

LOS ANGELES GALAXY
OUT: DF Chris Albright (R hamstring); MF David Beckham (R knee);

WTF... I was given tickets and he would not be playing. Not only was he injured and out, he was not even there... LAME. Oh well, there was plenty of good looking soccer men to gaze at... Gar took this pic of me... It's alright. We were in the 7th row, great seats.
I noticed that I really get into the games and find myself yelling and screaming at the refs. They really made some horrible calls... The seats were in the middle of some super fans. That was pretty fun to see them getting all mad and crazy at the refs. I almost caught a water bottle that the mascot threw... But it slipped out and some dumb kid ended up with it.
Gar and I had a good time and the game ended up tying 2 to 2. Not too bad. There were 2 penalty kicks and a couple of yellow cards. Over all I had a blast. To bad Mr. Beckham was not there to enjoy my presence! Thanks John and Ally for the tickets.

Ok, so this pic... I will give anyone a dollar if they can guess why Gar took this photo...
(HINT: It's NOT to show you what good seats we had...)

4 comments:

ANOB said...

Lame that Beckham wasnt there. Yes....he is a hottie, still cool that you got to go! The last pic...hmm.....total CLEVE shot! Nice G!! Couldnt pass that one up eh.

Love you

Deb said...

Is it that little pom-pom on top of that bald guys head?

Looks like a fantastic stadium.. what a blast! And I think your picture is great, you are sooooo pretty Stef!

The Dean's said...

Ang wins the dollar!!

Deb said...

Oh of course...