10.13.2007

Look out... Here comes Spiderman!!

Halloween 2006 Toby was
DARTH TOBY
as you may recall.

This year we searched far and wide for the perfect costume. Well, actually we were buying dog food at the local Pet Smart and walked past the costume rack and this one jumped out right in front of us.... Was this totally meant to be or what?

SPIDERTOBY
While Gar was at his show tonight, Toby and I had a little pre-halloween photo shoot. What a good little model he was...
He actually like it I think. He just stood there and let me take the pictures. I was really surprised. I would bribe him with a treat and he would look at the camera with his cute broken ears and I would snap these great photos.
He is just too cute for words. I let him walk around with it on for a while and got this cute one.
It was a fun little photo shoot and while I started posting this entry, I looked over and SPIDERTOBY was tuckered out! He was laying in his spot on top of the big chair just kicking it... It's so hard being a superhero!

4 comments:

ANOB said...

Hilarious! Love Tobs!

Deb said...

Oh my gosh...what a riot!! He is the cutest little dog. We love his ear, he has so much personality! and he looks terrific in his new "Spidy" costume.

Joey and Nettifer said...

He is so stinking cute! I freaking love it! I can't believe how little he is. The costume really shows off his figure :)
Love ya

Seth said...

Toby looks so cute in his costume. Holy cow. And maybe he looks a little like Rick Moranis in Spaceballs in his Darth Vader. He's so cute I can't stand it.