8.27.2008

Brian Regan and 88M.P.H.

I have been so behind, once again... So for Gar's birthday, his dad got us tickets to see Brian Regan. We went last year and LOVED it and were so excited to go this year. It was such a great time. Last year we sat so far away, so this year we were there early.
It's at Thanksgiving Point at their waterfall theater and you sit on the ground on blankets, it is so great. We got sweet seats and had a blast.
We were wondering if he was going to do all his old material, but he did mostly all new stuff, which was fun for me and Gar cause we are big fans and know all is old material. If you haven't heard any of his stuff, download it. His comedy is so funny and clean. Gar and I think that's why he comes back to Utah, he sells out here. So check him out, we are fans!!

Aren't we just to cute for words? This is us before the show started.
Gar and his band had a gig a couple of weeks ago at this fun little bar, the Woodshed, there was a private birthday party that was 80's themed so the band dressed up in the costumes and rocked out. As you can see, Gar is in a karate gee, he is dressed up at the head of the Cobra Kai in the Karate Kid... Bryan, the guy on our left (gar's right) is Marty McFly... The other, I didn't get the greatest pix of... but one is Freddy Kruger, Mario from Mario brothers, and their keyboardist is Asian so he is the Asian side kick for Indian Jones from the Temple of Doom.

They are a really good band and play some sweet tunes! Rock on 88 M.P.H.
We'll if you can't tell from the count down clock on the right, it's my birthday and Gar has the night off. I know HOLY CRAP, Gar has a night off, he's taking me to dinner and a movie and then Friday, were off to St. George for a sweet weekend together and to see Les Miz. Gar got me this trip for our anniversary... So i'll blog more next week about that trip, my trip to Vegas for work and finally the San Diego Comic Con...

5 comments:

Banham Luck! said...

Happy Birthday Stef...What a milestone huh?
Have a good time at Les Mis, we are going to that at the end of Sept at the Tuachahn (however you spell it)

Deb said...

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE - it's your birthday!!!! YEA WOOHOO Have a terrific, wonderful time with your darling husband tonight and by the way dahling...you look absolutely fabulous!

Love you

Nickie said...

Tricia and her babycakes were at Regan too, they were probably there with you,how fun! I totally want to go to one of his shows, we is too po to do anything.
Happy happy happy birthday missy!
Love you!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks