3.18.2009

Long Lost Friends

I play around on a website called Facebook. It is a social networking website and I love it. I tend to waste a ton of my time on Facebook. I have gotten in touch with some long lost friends that I thought I would never see or hear from again. Some friends from Germany, elementary school, middle school, and high school....

Well, a hundred years ago, when I moved back from Germany, I made a great friend, Jenn Horn. We became instant BFF's in 9th grade and were inseparable from the moment we met. Well, 11th grade hit and I became a brat and Jenn and I went our separate ways, all my doing and I have felt horrible ever  since. I have always felt like I lost a great friend due to my stupidity. Well we recently became facebook friends and chatted here and there about life. She lives in Atlanta and to make a long story short, I was going to Atlanta on a business trip in February and we decided to do dinner. It was such a blast. I was so glad that I got the night to see her and apologize for being a bad friend and asked her to forgive me. It felt so great to mend that bridge and to have her friendship again.  Here we are 13 years after we graduated from high school...
Jenn, thanks so much for dinner, it was such a blast! Can't wait to see you again!

3 comments:

ANOB said...

Well Hello GORGEOUS....ES!!! How fun for you two!! Love old friends!! They a truly the best!! Good times!!

Anonymous said...

Remember how you rejected me, and then got in touch with me and took me to dinner in Tallahassee? Oh, maybe that was KEVIN.

Nickie said...

Wow, you guys look so beautiful in that picture. Your hair rocks. Jenn looks amazing, wow.
Let me know if you have any business trips to lame old Boise. That's where I live.
Loves!