3.29.2009

Family Fun Time

Natalie came into town a little bit ago and Gar, all by himself, with no help from me, put together a family photo shoot with this great photographer, Kami Snarr. She is great, very non-triditional and we all love how they turned out.

This is just the sisters...
I could not love this one more. These kids are adorable!
The fam-damily
I just love these two of me and my lovah, and it is SO very rare that I like a photo of me. This Kami girl is good!
Beck's fam - those are some gook looking kids
Ang's good looking troupe!


5 comments:

Tiff said...

you are gorgeous!! So are your sista's. They are great pics.

Nickie said...

Wow! Those are beautiful pictures! You and Gar are a gorgeous couple. I wish I could see you more often than like once every 5 years. You're so beautiful-you could be an air hostess in the 60's.
I cannot believe how big all your cute nieces & nephews are. What good-lookin' kids!
love you!

Anonymous said...

First off, loving Ang's denim/boots combo. Kind of sexy. But not as sexy as your luscious hair. Those are such awesome pics of you and Garrick, too. You need to get those framed immediately! (Especially the black and white one, that's my most favorite).

Meg said...

It's not fair how gorgeous you are! What a beautiful family too! Miss you!

Deb said...

Wow! those are beautiful pictures. Everyone looks well...beautiful! I think you and Gar are the best looking though!

Love ya
An impartial, totally unbiased mother and #1 fan.