6.30.2009

Old and New and MY BACK!!!

Last Tuesday I took Stef down a bowl of cereal for breakfast and she said "The milk is warm?" so we went upstairs and the fridge took a dump on us. The freezer was working overtime, frost on everything, but no more cold. So we went out and bought a new one, YEA! The lady we talked to says "We can't deliver it until the 30th" WTF?!? So a week with no cold food..we had to throw out all our perishables..ugh.
Here is the old (1998) fridge, it came with the house.


But the new one came today!!!! And it matches the rest of our appliances (the stove is next, but have to wait till it takes a dump). It is so pretty and shinny!!


Also my back went out!! Well I had been jumping around on it for close to 9 weeks with my show Treasure Island..I could feel pain and numbness the whole time, but last week it became unbearable, I had an MRI Monday and the doctor said I had Herniated Disk between the L4 AND L5 Lumbar. So hopefully I can get this resolved soon, I have been taking it really easy and not doing any strenuous actions. I will keep you all updated.
(Check out my image I found it is written in Spanish LOL)

2 comments:

Deb said...

Beautiful! I love the steel. It looks fantastic and big. Congrats!
Hope you get some relief real soon for your achin' back. That's a bummer that it got tweeked from the show. Get well soon sweetie!
Love you!

Nickie said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your back. Your fridge, on the other hand, looks lovely.
Get better G!