4.30.2007

W.T.F...

So do you ever have had something happen that renders you totally speechless... you are without words? Well the past week I have had 3 such occasions...

A) About a week ago... SNOW. Today it was 89 degrees. You do the math. W.T.F...

2) Our beautiful new car, VADER, as Garr has named it. Such an appropriate name. It is all black and the lights on the inside are all red. Anyway, WE LOVE THIS CAR. Well, a couple of days ago, we are driving it, enjoying our new reliable brand new car... and THIS... can you see it... Look close, I have made red marks to show you where the DAMN crack begins and ends... UGH! Vader has a crack in his brand new windshield. W.T.F...
And D) I decided I would wake up a little earlier for work and do my hair in the big 70's curls. So to start the first curl, I pick up the curling iron, suddenly I some how loose control of it. I start to juggle the RED HOT curling iron trying ever so carefully to not burn my hands and.... BAM it hits me in the face and I have an instant blister... There is not hiding this sucker. It happened last Thursday and this pic was taken on Sunday, not getting better. W.T.F...
Well, not all was bad last week. Garr's car would not pass safety and emissions. It needs a new engine. We are not going to fix it. maybe someone will spend the million dollars to fix it. So we decided, let's sell it and save some mula. Garr put a FOR SALE sign in the windows and puts it on the corner...
3 hours later we get a call from a Jose or Juan I can't remember. Anyway, nice guy. He wants to take it for a spin and see how she handles. So, Jose/Juan, ends up wanting to buy it. SOLD! Here is Garr and our new buddie, Jose/Juan signing all the proper papers.
So long White Knight, you were a good friend. You will be missed.

Another one bites the dust. In the short 7 years that Garr and I have been together, we have seen the Monza be donated to charity. Then Garr got the Blue Cruise handed down from his Aunt. I traded my sweet Jeep straight up for the Green Dream. Blue Cruise was sold to a family friend, then got the White Knight. Traded the Green Dream in for VADER. Sold the White Knight to Jose/Juan.

WOW, Garr and I have been through a lot of cars... Crazy to count them all. Maybe on the next post i'll name all the times Garr and I have moved in our lives... A total of 24 times EACH...

W.T.F...

4 comments:

ANOB said...

Crap happens doesn't it. Hated the snow....love the weather now though. Kirk and I have had a total of 8 cars in the 10 years we have been married. Crazy!!!Love Vader!!!!!

Love you

P.S. 30 DAYS!!!!!!!

Joey and Nettifer said...

You are totally killing. I don't mean to laugh at your pain. Love the title of the blog. I have been saying lately WTFMF! Do you know what that one means?
Sorry about your pretty face- it look like it hurts!

What is G going to do for a car then? Way to go on selling it so fast too!
love that you named your car Vader - Don't you just love naming your cars!
Love you

Darth Me said...

Things that make you go Agggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
Totaly understand.
60% of the time it works everytime.

Deb said...

Man that's tough to handle...your new car has a crack...hope it has a 30 day warranty.
That's a pretty nasty burn on your face Stef...that must have hurt bad. Hope it heals up soon.
Glad to hear you were able to sell the car. What a surprise!
Hopefully you will have some good things come your way this week...take care! love ya