1.21.2008

Just a warning...

OK, so to preface this blog, I'm no critic... Gar and I went to see this movie, Cloverfield. I won't give anything away. But the preview looked good, I love J.J. Abrams, but this, not so great. I didn't like it. I'm not hear to rip on the movie, but what I will say is if you get any type of motion sickness from ANYTHING, take something before you see this movie. THE ENTIRE movie is filmed with someones home camera. So it is like watching a really bad home movie of someone running for 85 minutes. I put my head down about 6 times and had my eyes closed for at least half the film.

So today I go into work feeling horrible. I was so sick all morning, had to sit down and put my make up on, had cold sweats all morning, felt dizzy, was so nauseous I couldn't eat or drink anything. So I went home and crashed, thinking i had the flu, NO... it was still the effects of the motion sickness, a little vertigo from that damn movie. UGH! Motion sickness can last up to 24 hours. That is how bad the filming was. ( I see what they were trying to do, but come on... it was bad).

So to say the least, take something before you go, or just don't go, you won't miss out on anything, I promise.

4 comments:

ANOB said...

Noted. Hope you are better!

Love ya

Deb said...

Well thanks for the heads up on that. Sorry you were sick, hope you're feeling better soon!

Love you lots!

Joey and Nettifer said...

that sucks! Thanks for the warning!

Lady Bills said...

sorry i have been bad at commenting lately!

you couldn't have paid me to see this movie! i could tell by the preview that i would get sick... sick of the people with their valley-girlesque voices shouting:

OMG can you believe the explosion becky? LIKE what do we do.... ahh ... LIKE run in heels for you life!!!

glad to hear that my suspicions were correct!

love you