1.14.2008

LAZY DAYZ

WOW, have I been SO lazy since Christmas. I went from working 3 jobs down to one. Just one job, the day job at the hotel. It has been wonderful. No more PB. I just wasn't diggin it and had to get OUT! Carol closed on Dec. 23. So I went from have no time to do anything to all the time in the world. And what have I done with all of this spare time. Not a thing and it has been amazing! But back into reality, I need to get off my lazy booty and do something. Well, to give myself a little love, I have been working out. But that's it.

We had a wonderful holiday. The 2 pic below are of my work "Holiday Party". We can't call it a "Christmas" party, we have to be PC and call it a holiday party. Anyway we had a good time and I won some sweet pic frames that are nicely displayed in my office. I was so excited to win them you would have thought I won a million dollars.
This is my B.F.F Britt. She is great and the one I get into a ton of trouble with, I'm not kidding, just ask Gar or H.R.
To sum of Christmas for us, we got ourselves a big flat screen plasma TV. We LOVE IT!!! It is so choice! Gar go it set up on the wall and all the speakers hooked up. Finally we can use our surround sound to it's full ability. It is great to have a little home theater.
The other gift was really for Gar, but I must say that I am slowly turning into a nerd and I am really excited about this one... We are going to the San Diego Comic Convention. Yes, you can say it. N.E.R.D A.L.E.R.T!!! Gar used to go every year, and then we started dating and he has not got once... So I got us tickets, including preview night, and a great hotel room. It is in July and we just can't wait!
I'll keep up on the posts, I promise... I am done with my lay on the couch phase, I think.
Love you all!

3 comments:

Deb said...

You are going to have such a blast in San Diego...Rog & I are jealous!
That's like one of our top great places to go. You had a whirl-wind time with three jobs! No wonder you can't move.
It's like Goldie Hawn in the movie Overboard...buhbuhbuhbuhbuh! Best wishes for your recovery!
You & Gar look great I sure love you guys! Your TV is so nice..and it looks so good mounted. Good blog Stef!

Joey and Nettifer said...

You are G make the cutest couple ever! So pretty!
What an awesome christmas present for the nerds you are hahaaha!

What were you watching on TV when you took this picture? Look at that face!

Glad you updated!

zippa said...

It has been way to long since I have blogged or looked at anyones. You are so beautiful!!! You and Gar look so happy. 3 jobs good crap, I would sit on my booty for a while too. love you