2.13.2008

TAG - I'M IT!

So Nettie taged me... It is a get to know your husband question and answer. So, here we go...

What is his name? Garrick

How long have you been together? Married for 2.5 years

How long did you date? almost 5 years

How old is he? 34

Who eats more? I think it's an even tie... Sad for me (he's 6'2" and i'm barley 5'6")

Who said I love you first? I think I did

Who is taller? Gar

Who can sing better? We both can sing pretty good, but i'd say i'm a little stronger singer than him.

Who is smarter? Gar, he knows a lot of random trivia

Who does the laundry? We both do, I love that we are both OCD and like to keep the house tidy.

Who pays the bills? Gar

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If your looking at the bed, Gar sleeps on the right.

Who mows the lawn? I do, because I hate any other yard work. Gar does all the other yard work.

Who cooks dinner? I try to when we have time, but we all know, Gar's the real cook.

Who drives? It depends, in the winter Gar, in the summer, I do and Gar rides his motorcycle.

Who is more stubborn? Garrick

Who kissed who first? It happened at the same time, we were in a show and we had to do a stage kiss, that was out first kiss...

Who asked who out first? Gar asked me first...

Who proposed? Garrick, in Maui and WOW, they should make a movie of our engagement!!

Who has more friends? Gar

Who is more sensitive? That tough, Gar may think i'm wrong, but even though he is a big hunky man... he has a soft side and is sensitive, but I will say, I do cry more, I cry at EVERYTHING!!!!

OK - I tag Natalie, Debbie, and Erica....

1 comments:

Deb said...

Stef how does one play? I don't get it!! But I liked your answers cause I love you guys so much and love to hear anything about you! Good stuff preferably :)