4.08.2008

NKOTB

Gar is going to laugh that I'm actually doing a post on this... But it needs to be done.

If there are true fans out there, then you know who these boys in the picture below are - They are my first love, the ultimate boy band - Yes, New Kids on the Block. You can remember such sweet hits as... "Please don't go girl", "Hangin' Tough", and "Step by Step", just to name a few.


Hello and Welcome Back Boys...
Joey, Jordan, Jonathan, Donny, and Danny
(poor Danny, still not that cute)

The rumors are true, they are releasing a new album and going on a tour... I just don't believe it. I was at their concert in Germany and almost lost my life (literally, not even kidding about that, Ireally almost died, strangled to death by a rope and a 700,000 mad 15 year old German girls)...

I could go on and on about the memories of NKOTB, but I will spare you readers... Anyway, you can bet that I will have their new album and be the first in line, along with my sisters, to get a ticket to their concert if they come anywhere close to SLC.

9 comments:

ANOB said...

You know it Stef! I am so there with you. We dont need to hide the love anymore. You literally almost died, and I literally saved your life. AH...good times! If they come here, we are so there! Yah, Danny...not so much still.

Anonymous said...

I did not know that about you. I'm a Backstreet Boys woman myself. Also, love the flowers growing out of your lawn!

Joey and Nettifer said...

You are killing me! STOP with the craziness!

Anonymous said...

Oh oh oh oh oh, the right stuff!! Ha ha! That's crazy that they're coming back! And, you're right, Danny still isn't that cute... :(

Break a leg when AGYG opens next week!!

Love,

Kandyce

Joey and Nettifer said...

I was telling Joey about this and he already knew - he is one of you!

Deb said...

Aren't Back Street Boys and New Kids on the Block the same? ...glad Ang saved you in Germany...mosh pits & massive crowds of people are scary. The best thing to do in those situations (should you ever find yourself in one again...and I speak from experience here!) is to just moo and go with the flow hopefully toward the nearest exit and try not to fall down!
Peace Out!

Nickie said...

STEF!!!
Holy poopshoots!
I love that i pull up your blog and the first thing I see is NKOTB. I totally miss you.
You & your hubby are total hotties!
I swear to you, I really didn't get your wedding invitation, I totally would've come. I didn't even know your last name....I like it-so anyway...what's up?
Love you

Anonymous said...

It's time for you to get another post up there, missy.

Deb said...

Hi there! Undoubtly you must be super busy with wrapping up work and all that it entails...and doing Annie. Hope you find some time to breathe and have some fun! Love you guys and would love to hear about your Arizona trip and the show and the new job and the gig in the desert and the house and and and...love ya!
Peace