5.06.2008

A new place of emplyment

Most of you readers out there (all 7 of you), know that I got a new job.

If you didn't know, I recently was asked by the Sheraton to come and interview. They offered me a great package that I couldn't say no to, so I took it and ran. I gave my resignation letter to the Hilton and was off to start a new career at the Sheraton, all this after a long 7 years at the Hilton. I am done, i have cut the cord. It was a strange feeling to leave, a few tear shed, but it was a much needed change that had to happen for my career to further itself.

I have officially been at the Sheraton for a week now and I am loving it. I haven't received my first paycheck yet, but I am really exited to get it and start paying of those damn bills.

So that is what has been going on. It was not planned, but in Gar's and my life, when it is supposed to happen, it just does and it happens fast.

5 comments:

Nickie said...

Congratulations Friend! I hope you love your stay at the Sheraton!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new job!! I'm glad you're really liking it!

Deb said...

Congrats Stef...a great step forward for your career. I hope you find it rewarding and uplifting and that you meet alot of nice people there!

Way to go
1 Love ya

Deb

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Stef. That is so exciting!

JENNILLE said...

hey stef!! so great to catch up w/ you, even if it's online. congrats on the new job? what dept. are you in there?