8.09.2008

Come Sail Away...

So I'm off to the city of sin once again. But for work this time. I'm leaving for Vegas today to go to a convention for work. I'm a excited because a ton of work cohorts will be there and it may just cause for some trouble. I get back Wednesday night...
I am super excited not only to party it up, but the closing reception for the convention is going to be a huge bash and the 80's band Styx will be playing. I couldn't be more excited! I will be sure to share all the fun and pix upon my return. This just may be... "The best of times"! (Um, that's a Styx song if your lame and didn't know...)

5 comments:

Nickie said...

How fun is your life? I want to live vicariously through you, that's sort of what I do. Hope you don't mind.
Isn't Cirque du soleil amazing? I love their crap! I totally want to see their beatles one, I have the soundtrack, it's amazing!
Just FYI, my body looks a LOT like the girl's in Zumanity. At least, that's what people tell me, and then I'm like, "but I'm totally pregs!" And then they're like, "Still..."
Crazy.
Isn't central air the best? It almost makes me too cold sometimes, what a spoiled brat I am.
Love you!

Anonymous said...

It turns out I am lame and didn't know that was a Styx song. But I bet YOU'VE never been to a Backstreet Boys concert! Third row! (Hope Vegas was fun).

JENNILLE said...

stef,

call me...we need to chat asap.

Deb said...

Ed & I saw Styx several times in the 70's when they were hot. I have always loved their music - Grand Illusion, Sailing Away...oh so many good songs - have a blast!

Love ya
Deb

Gerry Omer said...

Dear Stef and Garrick:

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY #3D!! I finally figured out how to do comments...I'm still tech challenged in some way.
Anyway, don't know if you have the day off or what...I will try to call your phones...if I can get a call out...Your Blog is really fun, and it's great to see what's up with you two. Great that you have new heat and A/C!! You should have sold your old furnace to the Smithsonian or something....
Anywho, have a great anniversary day, and hopefully I'll connect with you later.